The Motorola MOTOTRBO DP4400 DP4401 digital portable two way radio delivers a seamless digital communication system with unparalleled audio, IP57 specifications for full submergibility, intrinsically safe option and integrated GPS. Easily adaptable with your existing system and operational in both digital and analogue modes, it is available with 32 channels in either UHF and VHF versions.
The Motorola DP4400 portable digital 2 way radio is part of the Motorola MOTOTRBO Two Way series which delivers increased capacity, text message capability and integrated data communication.
Dimensions: 130.3 x 55.2 x 39.6 mm (HxWxL)
Operating Temperature: -30℃~ +60℃
Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz, 403-527 MHz.
Channels: 32 Channels
Power Output: VHF 5 Watts / UHF 4 Watts Rated (Industrial / Commercial Standard) (0.5KM – 20KMs range achieved depending on environmental factors)
Battery Power: 1500mAh Li-ion
Shock & Vibration: MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
IP Rating: IP57 (Dust protection and water resistant)
Features & Benefits:
Size & Weight
130.3 x 55.2 x 39.6 mm – Weight 323g.
1500mah Li-Ion including belt clip.
Guaranteed 24 month warranty.
Best In Class Audio
Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature that automatically adjusts the radio volume according the environments noise level
Locate individuals or groups using optional integrated GPS.
Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
Features the largest Application Developer Program of customized applications including: dispatch, man-down, location tracking, and work order ticket management.
Send update messages to individuals and group members.
A single-site trunking solution enabling over 1,000 users to share and transfer data communication on the same system.
Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP67).
Basic or Enhanced Privacy
Built-in scrambling for increased security.
Sends an emergency help signal to predefined group or individual.
Fully submersible in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes, it is also tightly sealed to protect from wind and dust.
Programmable side buttons
Side buttons can be programmed to enable access to favorite features such as text messaging.
Tricolor LED indicator provides feedback of scanning, monitoring or calling features.
The emergency button alerts supervisor or dispatcher of an emergency situation.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
Two Way Motorola MOTOTRBO DP 4400/4401 Digital Radio
24 Month Warranty
1500mAh Li-Ion Battery
Single Unit Charger
Belt Clip Antenna