Walkie Talkie Motorola Wireless PTT Bluetooth Headset M-head
for Motorola EP450 GP88 CP88 P080 CT250 PRO2150 P110 Two Way Radio
Walkie talkie M-head Headset Wireless Bluetooth Headset Adapter for Motorola ep450 GP88 CP88 P080 CT250 PRO2150 P110 Two Way Radio
Portable Walkie Talkie M-head Wireless Bluetooth headset two way radio M-interface headphone earpiece radio transceiver
- The HB-6A hands-free including HB-6A Bluetooth adapter and V4.0 Bluetooth earpiece. V4.0 is a swivel earpiece which built in PTT microphone that can be placed over either ear.
- The earpiece provides the best audio quality when paired with HB-6B connector two way radios and is comfortable and flexible enough for all-day wear. Do not hesitate to Work with it to get free of your hands in work.
|Item||Wireless Bluetooth Headset M-head|
|Model of Bluetooth adapter||HB-6A|
|Model of Wireless PTT key||HB-6B|
|Working Mode||HFP1.5 A2DP AVRCP|
|Talk Range||<10 Meters|
|Work Time||10 Hours|
|Standby Time||<180 Hours|
|Type of Bluetooth adapter||M-head|
- Suitable for both ear
- Portable and light, carry easily
- Mini PTT key and Bluetooth adapter
- Connect with both walkie talkie and cell phone
- Loud and Clear voice
- Free elastic band for fixing the portable PTT key on anywhere ( finger、motorcycle handle、car steering wheel、etc.)
- Simple button design, easy to operate
- Noise reduction
- Low Power Consumption
- Large Capacity Battery
- Fit with human ear, painless wear
- USB charger
M-head Headset is fit for walkie talkie Motorola:
And other M-head walkie talkie.
- Press the top button of the Bluetooth adapter for a while to make the LED light alternately flashing red and blue.
- Press the Bluetooth headset switch button for a while to make the LED light alternately flashing red and blue.
- The LED of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth headset flashing blue, indicating Bluetooth matches successfully.
Bluetooth Adapter HB-6A ×1
Bluetooth Earpiece V4.0 ×1
Wireless PTT button HB-6B ×1
Charger cable two in one ×1
Elastic Band ×1
The silicone ear cap ×1
Manual in EN*1