XIEGU G90 QRP HF Amateur Radio Transceiver 20W SSB CW AM FM 0.5-30MHz SDR Structure with Built-in Auto Antenna Tuner GSOC
Upgrade version ! Host+Handle+2.3khz SSB filter +500Hz CW filter+0.5ppm TCXO
—【 Newest Updated Version 】–
GET Software V1.74_build003(beta002_KBA006):
◆ Detachable Display Unit —— The display unit and the radio body can be separated. This allows you to place the head remotely. What’s more, the radio is very compact.
◆ Wide Range Auto Antenna Tuner —— Unlike other QRP radios, the G90 has a wide-range internal automatic antenna tuner so you can load up your favorite field antenna.
◆ Beautiful Color LCD Screen —— All vital operating information is clearly visible in daylight conditions. 48KHZ wide spectrum display with waterfall gives you excellent awareness of the signal conditions around you.
◆ Easy to Use —— Intelligently designed, the most commonly used functions are on hardware buttons. Next you can use the Quick Menu function to access often-used functions.
◆ Firmware Updates——We do provide firmware updates to enhance the functions of the radio – at no cost. You can easily update the firmware yourself.
◆ Warranty Note —— We provide a 1 year warranty on the Xiegu G90. As usual, if you modify the radio’s hardware, the warranty is void.
CLICK HERE to download the detailed user manual provided by Radioddity.
As the first model of the Xiegu G-series, G90 is a portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver for advanced hams (radio license needed), suitable for outdoor activities and emergency rescue.
With SDR architecture and built-in auto antenna tuner, G90 has excellent transmit and receive performance, which brings user a highly configurable and functional experience. The G90 has a separate display that can be separated from the host unit and connected via a VGA cable.
◀▶ Detachable Display Unit: The detachable display design allows you to customize your installation.
◀▶ Color LCD Display Shows: ±24khz bandwidth spectrum and waterfall. The sweep/refresh rate is very fast. The status of all functions are shown on the LCD display.
◀▶ Convenient Side Interface: The G90 uses a standard 3.5mm stereo jack (3-pin) for connecting headphones. Also on the control head is a Firmware update port.
◀▶ Multi-Functional Mic: The microphone has two configurable and several dedicated function buttons.
- High performance front end narrowband ESC preselector
- Frequency range of 0.5-30MHz
- SSB/CW/AM/FM* four working modes
- 1.8 inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen
- ±24k bandwidth spectrum display with waterfall
- Software defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 50Hz)
- Detachable front panel/display unit
- Up to 20W of RF power
- Built-in wide range automatic antenna tuner
- I/Q output for interfacing with a PC or XDT1 panadapter
- The FM mode can only be turned on when the GSOC controller is used together.
- It’s normal that G90 overheats if it’s used for a long time.
- If you want to keep the power of G90 on 20W, the voltage must be in 13.8 V-15V. If voltage is 13.8V below, the power would not guaranteed and the driving kinetic energy would not be enough.
|Receive Frequency Range
|0.5MHz to 30MHz
|Operating Voltage Range
|9V-15V (voltage must be in 13.8-15V if need 20W)
|Max 4000km+, min 500-600km (affected by topography)
|RF Output Power
|20W (SSB/CW/FM)，5W (AM Carrier) 13.8VDC，stepping 0.5W
|Transmitting Frequency Range
|All amateur bands in the range of 1.8 to 29.999 MHz
|Standby Operating Current
|Transmit Working Current
|Operating Temperature Range
|-10℃ ~ +50℃
|±10 ppm for 10 to 60 min after power on
|120*45*210 mm (without protrusions, head unit combination status)
【What’s in NEW Version 】
◆ Bugs Fixed ◆
- Fixed the problem that the automatic antenna tuner could not be tuned in CW mode. Now the automatic antenna tuner could be accessed automatically after you the pressing the TUNE button on the handle and finishing tuning.
- Corrected the “.” and “-” ratios of the CW auto key. Now the default is 1:3.
- Fixed the bug that the CMP compressor of G90_MainUnit_FW_V1d04_build001 software worked abnormally.
- Fixed the CW side tone adjustment issue.
◆ Add Features ◆
- Added an adjustment menu of “.” and “-” ratio for CW auto key. The Ratio menu can be found by the KEY button.
- Added NB menu. (NB SW/NB Level/NB Width)
- Added SQL icon.
* G90 Recommended Accessories (no included in the package) 】
* XPA125B 100W Power Amplifier —— with built-in antenna adjuster.
1x Xiegu G90 Transceiver
1x Multi-function Handle
1x Data Cable
1x Power Cable
1x Operation Manual
1x Warranty Card
2x Fixed Stud
1x Hexagon Screwdriver